This past weekend, I took Ellie to Seattle for a little daddy-daughter weekend before she starts school in a couple of weeks! We had so much fun seeing the sights and I cherished the opportunity to dote on my little girl, and do things like get dressed up and take her on a date.
We got up to write a lot during our time in Seattle. We:
- Rode the light rail and the monorail (this is exciting to Ellie).
- Went on a dinner date together, with Ellie in her princess dress and me in a shirt and tie.
- Went up to the Space Needle and watched Seattle from high up, with the city lights aglow (Ellie often says how pretty the city looks at night because of all the lights.
- Went to Pike Place Market.
- Grabbed breakfast at Wayward Vegan Cafe (this wasn’t planned, but Ellie wanted waffles for breakfast, so the girl had to have waffles!).
- Spent a few hours in the Pacific Science Center.
- Went on the Seattle Great Wheel.
- Grabbed breakfast together at Starbucks.
- Went to Genessee Park to the Seafair Festival so that we could watch the Blue Angels.
All in all, it was such a fabulous weekend and one that I will never forget ❤️